Ahh Sea World.......
*Tiring
*Fabulous
*Fun
*Baby splash
*Swimsuit
Those are a few words to describe Sea World. We had SO much fun. We rode a new ride called Journey to Atlantic. I hated it. It was Ben's Fav, but I did not like it. We also rode a ride that was a tiny roller coster (Mommy, this is like the sea serpent in NY). We also saw 3 shows the Viva one the ski and boat one and the short shamu one. oh, I almost forgot to tell you about my little buddy Caden. He is 2 years old, he loves to dance and the picture below is Me and Caden at Viva we were probly looking at the beluga whales.I had lots of fun with Mamaw, Peapaw, Charles, Carla, Denis, Caden, and Ben.
2 comments:
In this picture you look either a) very bored or b) stupefied by some amazing whale trick. Which is it??
Me again,
-Danielle (Terrio GEEZ!)
You really were great with Caden. You are a natural born LOVER!
Post a Comment