CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cell Phone


Okay so the first best thing that happened to me this year is that I got a Cell phone!I turned 11 this year and so my AWESOME mom and dad got me a cell phone for my birthday. For the past couple of years I've gotten a cell phone except the catch was it had no service... :( but they were still really cool. So you know the saying Curiosity killed the cat, well whenever I've gotten a new phone I always figured out a way to absolutely KILL the new phone within the weekend that I got it. You know by like the PIN code or whatever, well that's how and DO NOT TRY TO KILL YOUR PHONE!!!!!!!!!! Bad things really happen! So anyway I actually did not kill my phone in that first week, in fact my phone still lives on today and I got it in January!!

The picture is of me first getting my phone, my mom took it... of course.. well mabye this is ms.Melanie's picture... I have no idea ;)

2 comments:

Better with a Bow

Now you REALLY have a phone to brag about! good for you, keep up the excellent work.

Dimonds are a girls best friend

Well my plan was to try and share about my life in order like it happened but now I don't know I've had LOTS of things to say!