CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Geography Bowls

You know how luck is just with you sometimes? Well I hate talking about the Geography Bowl because it was on accident! I promise! My guess it that you want to know why I hate talking about it. Right? Okay well one day my teacher said " I have the qualifying tests if you want to be in the geography bowl. If you don't- than you don't need a paper." I raised my hand and got a paper, because I like being in EVERYTHING! You would know if I didn't. Any way so I took the test knowing that I wouldn't get in because it had the hardest things for my little brain to understand. Well she'd said if you don't know what the answer is than don't fill it out, so of course I didn't fill in at least half. Way later like the next week she was calling the like 4 people who tried out over to ask what they would have said for the ones they didn't fill out. Well me being the person I am who doesn't know any thing hardy on the test well I just kept guessing and then guessing got me to be the highest scorer in the class, YEA!(not) Now I was going to have to stand up in front of everybody on the stage and on top of that I now had to study way extra!YEA again (not)!!! Then the day approached me like a Sonic the hedgehog (way too fast) and I hadn't studied much, I mean pretty much at all! Then I sat in my #2 chair and my mom wasn't there so it wasn't that bad, except that I was being video taped. Blah, blah blah, time passes and it is boring, blah, blah. Finally again by accident I was one of the last 2. The girl who won EVERYTHING was out! This 4th grade boy and I just sat on the stage happy and scared to death (well that was me I don't know about him). It finally ended after what seamed one hour of sweating (oh right it was), I got second place. YEA (again not really) I'm going to district and I have more studying in front of me! YEA (you get the point

Blah,blah, blah, (you get the point) I didn't get any place in the district and I just now take as a life experience, you know something that most people don't get to do. So all in all I was fun.