CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twirly



So in like I don't know maybe it was February or March, any way whatever I got to go to the carnival at my school for the first time ever! It was really fun! My mom had kept me and Ben from going to the carnival for 6 years and I finally got to go in 5th grade! So the way the carnival worked was you had a punch card and what ever you did you got whatever amount of punches that station would give you, so 100 was the most per card and that's how much I got! On the prize table there was all kinds of junky, dumb prizes but there was one totally AWESOME prize..... They had beta fish! So of course I got one and he is blue. I named him Twirly, i don't really know why I named him Twirly, it just sounded appropriate don't you think??

Well any way my mom has kinda been his personal caretaker/assistant, but that is okay with me he probably is having a better life in her hands than he would in my hands. She cleans his tank every-once-in-a-while(well really more but still not every day), she feeds him every day and she even saved his fins!
The Fin Story:
One day my mom noticed that his fins were really split endy so she was worried and then did some research. After finding out that the trees were the problem she then switched the plants.
The End

The pictures are of Twirly and his tank. The top is After we changed his plants and bottom is before.